JUNIOR PROCESS ENGINEER (PE.01) – THESSALONIKI.
Stone Group International is a vertical integrated group of extraction, processing and distribution companies and one of the greatest white marble exporters in Europe. Its history spans nearly 4 decades of trusted collaborations in more than 80 countries across all continents. Its international activities are being supported by 5 top of the notch factories, located in Thessaloniki, Drama, Kavala and Veria and its 9 privately owned quarries, employing more than 400 employees.
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious candidate, to cover the position of
Junior Process Engineer
as part of our Team in Kavalari – Thessaloniki.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
• Ability to undertake multiple projects and manage key business metrics
• Ability to effectively communicate
• Strong sense of accountability
• Action oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to perform duties with accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong Computer skills: Microsoft Word; Excel; PowerPoint; and database software
• Have a passion for improvement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- • Generating and issuing reports for program and specific project progress metrics.• Perform analysis on key metrics/processes and recommend process improvements that maximizes efficiencies.• Work with all levels of staff to ensure employee engagement in continuous improvement activities throughout the organization.• Will act as the internal consultant that will ensure cost reduction activities, continuous improvements and improved productivity.
The company offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package, outstanding career development training and advancement prospects within a dynamic organization, as well as the conditions to express and develop both expertise and business development capabilities, in a multi-disciplinary and rewarding work environment.
If you are interested in working with us, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and Cover letter mentioning “Junior Process Engineer (PE.01)”